- High quality imaging with 8 MP@ 15fps resolution
- 2.8mm wide angle fixed lens
- Full time colour image range of up to 30m at 0 lux with white light LED’s
- 80 W photovoltaic panel, 30 Ah chargeable lithium battery (battery not included, the battery pack should be ordered separately.)
- 3840 × 2160 pixels:15fps
- AcuSense focus on human and vehicle targets classification based on deep learning
- Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot up to 256GB
- 4G wireless network transmission, support Micro SIM card
- 120dB WDR (wide dynamic mode)
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- IP67, IK10
Solar Power 4G Network Camera Kit with 8MP ColorVu AcuSense Bullet
Product Code – DS-2XS6A87G1-L/C32S80
Requires DS-2FSCH30 battery pack, purchased separately
It can be used in the areas that are not suitable for laying wired network and electric supply lines, or used for the scenes that feature tough environment and have high demanding for device stability. It can be used for monitoring the farms, electric power cables, water and river system, oil pipelines and key forest areas.
It also can be used in the temporary monitoring scenes, such as the large-scale competitions, the sudden public activity, the temporary traffic control and the city construction. Hikvision ColorVu technology provides 24/7 vivid colorful images with F1.0 advanced lenses and high performance sensors. F1.0 super aperture collects more light to produce brighter images.
Advanced sensor technology can vastly improve the utilization of available light. Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human and vehicle targets classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system focuses on human and vehicle targets, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.