- Communicates with access control terminal vis RS-485 to execute the commands from the terminal including open/close door.
- Collects the door magnet, exit button and tamper signals and sends them to access control terminal
- Supports tamper alarm
- Supports RS-485 communication indicators to show the communication status
- 4-ch DIP switch supporting ID No. configuration
- Supports a Wiegand interface to connect a Wiegand card reader to enter/exit via Prox card/fob
Secure Door Control Unit interlayer between access control terminal & lock
Product Code – DS-K2M060
DS-K2M060 Secure Door Control Unit is the interlayer between the access control terminal and the lock, including the door magnetic, the lock, the exit button etc. It can be applied to keep the door closed when the door is damaged thus increasing the security of the door.