- Fingerprint & Mifare RFID (EM also available) operation
- 2.4-inch capacitive touch screen
- Network and Standalone operation modes
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management
- Supports FR1200 & FR1500 Slave readers via RS485 (to provide secure exit)
- Supports KR range of RFID readers via Wiegand 32bit (to provide secure exit)
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Compact and lightweight, small size for 158.9mm (H) x 78mm (W)
- Indoor use only
Fingerprint, RFID, Access Control & T&A terminal, Network or stand alone
Product Code – ZK-F22-2 -B
F22 is an ultra-thin fingerprint time attendance and Mifare RFID (EM also available) access control terminal with BioID sensor and Wi-Fi, which offers unparalleled performance with advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. F22 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image quality infrared detection fingerprint sensor.
F22 provides a superior touching experience with touch keypad, and offers flexibility for standalone installation or with any third-party access control panel that supports standard wiegand signal. TCP/IP, RS485 and Wi-Fi are also available that the device can be used in different networks.