- Fingerprint & Mifare RFID (EM also available) operation
- One of the world’s smallest fingerprint terminals, Sleek and slim design for narrow spaces
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Store 3,000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 cards & 100,000 transactions
- Wiegand input & output
- Network and Standalone operation modes
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- Access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm & doorbell
- Supports FR1200 & FR1500 Slave readers via RS485 (to provide secure exit)
- Supports KR range of RFID readers via Wiegand 32bit (to provide secure exit)
- ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management
- IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof structure
Fingerprint, RFID, Access Control & T&A terminal, Network or stand alone (Copy)
Product Code – ZK-TF1700-2
TF1700 is one of the world’s smallest Ethernet connection-based fingerprint terminals, used for access control and time attendance features, with IP65 waterproof housing.
With its IP65 rated rugged waterproof and dustproof structure, TF1700 offers extra durability in harsh conditions such as outdoor environments. It is specially designed for standalone applications such as house, office, shop, garage, factory and others. TF1700 is equipped with a sensor cover to protect the optical reader and supports ZKAccess3.5 management software which has versatile features and powerful functions.