- Fingerprint & Mifare RFID (EM also available) operation
- 2.8-inch capacitive touch screen
- Network and Standalone operation modes
- TCP/IP or RS485 communication for various networking environments
- ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management
- Supports FR1200 & FR1500 Slave readers via RS485 (to provide secure exit)
- Supports KR range of RFID readers via Wiegand 32bit (to provide secure exit)
- Built-in auxiliary input with enhanced flexibility to link with wired detector or emergency switch
- Dimensions: 86mm (L) x 86mm (H)
- Indoor use only
Fingerprint, RFID, Access Control & T&A terminal, Network or stand alone
Product Code – ZK-SF400-2-B
SF400 is an IP based Fingerprint & Mifare RFID (EM also available) terminal with both Network and Standalone operation modes. It is connectible with ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
With Wiegand output, SF400 is flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Wiegand input configures two SF400 units to utilize Master & Slave solution to enable users verification at both entrance and exit. Anti-passback function is also enabled to maximize the security level.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF400 to connect with an extra source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device generates an alarm signal and opens doors in case of emergency.