- Plug & play rapid deployment. Free of wiring, installation, or configuration.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target’s temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C without black body calibration
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes body temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes with temperature measure are available
- Face mask wearing alert, if the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Forced mask wearing alert, if the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will fail.
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting fever
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting fever
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Integrated design with table top stand (floor standing or panel mounting also available)
Fever Screening with face recognition terminal
Product Code –FDC-07-T
FDC-07-T, face recognition terminal is a kind of access control device integrated with fever screening function, which supports plug & play (rapid deployment, free of wiring, installation, or configuration). It can fast take body temperature, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus etc, please contact us if you require more details information.