- 8ch DVR, up to 8MP HD-TVI, 5MP HD-AHD & 4MP HD-CVI cameras supported
- Power over Coax (PoC) model, allows the cameras to be powered by the DVR along the coax, no power pair required.
- Can be used with CAT5/6 UTP cable when used with our PoC video Baluns (product code BAL01P-POC)
- Auto-detects whether the camera is PoC or not
- 8MP@8fps, 5MP@12fps, 4MP@15fps & 2MP@25fps (frames/second).
- H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265 video compression
- Up to 16 x cameras supported, 8 x HD-analogue + 8 x IP or up to 16 x IP only.
- Up to 10 TB capacity per HDD, 2 x HDD supported.
- 4 x Audio input supported.
- Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras.
- Dimensions (W × D × H), 380 × 320 × 48 mm
8ch, PoC, Hikvision DVR, up to 8MP(8fps) TVI cameras supported
Product Code – DS-7208HUHI-K2-P
A Hybrid Hikvision solution for up to 16 camera systems. The DVR supports 8MP camera models on all channels at up to 8fps recording resolution, The DVR range offers a solution for 8 x HD-TVI@8MP, HD-AHD@5MP, HD-CVI@4MP and 8 x IP cameras@8MP or up to 16 x 8MP IP cameras if HD-Analogue channels not used. It also offers support for older CVBS standard analogue cameras. Simultaneous HDMI@4K and VGA@1080p support. This model is designed for PoC (Power over Coax) systems, allowing you to transmit video signal and power down the same coaxial cable.