- 8ch DVR, up to 4MP cameras supported(TVI/AHD, 2MP max for CVI)
- Power over Coax (PoC) model, allows the cameras to be powered by the DVR along the coax, no power pair required.
- Can be used with CAT5/6 UTP cable when used with our PoC video Baluns (product code – BAL01P-POC)
- Auto-detects whether the camera is PoC or not.
- Support HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input
- 1080p and 4MP Lite resolution recording Supported @12fps
- H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265 video compression
- Up to 12 x cameras supported, 8 x HD-analogue + 4 x IP or up to 12 x IP
- Up to 10 TB capacity per HDD, 2 x HDD supported
- 1 x Audio input supported
- 4ch Line crossing supported
- Dimensions (W × D × H), 380 × 320 × 48 mm
8ch, PoC, Hikvision DVR, up to 4MP TVI camera supported
Product Code – DS-7208HQHI-K2-P
A low cost Hikvision solution for up to 8x HD analog camera systems. The DVR supports 4MP camera models on all channels it records at up to 4MP lite resolution. The DVR range offers a solution for HD-TVI@4MP, HD-AHD@4MP, HD-CVI@2MP and 4 x IP cameras@6MP or up to 12 x 6MP IP cameras if HD-Analogue channels not used. It also offers support for older CVBS standard analogue cameras. Simultaneous HDMI@4K and VGA@1080p support. This model is designed for PoC (Power over Coax) systems, allowing you to transmit video signal and power down the same coaxial cable.