- 2.7-13.5mm motor driven vari-focal Megapixel Grade Lens
- 2MP (1080p), 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Ultra low light 0.005 Lux sensor
- 70 meters infra-red night-vision illumination range
- 4 in 1 video output (switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- OSD menu, 3D DNR, 120 dB true WDR, day/night switch
- 3 axis gimbal allows mounting on walls or ceilings
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Bracket options: DS-1280ZJ-DM45, DS-1280ZJ-M & DS-1273ZJ-140-DM45
2MP, HiLook Ultra-low lux 4in-1, 2.7-13.5mm Motor driven lens, 70m IR, Dome Camera
Product Code – THC-D323-Z
A HiLook made by Hikvision quality ultra low light, 120db WDR & true Day/Night colour Dome camera with built-in Infra-red illuminators, this camera supports 4 in1 video formats and can work with TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS recorders. It features a 2.7-13.5mm motor driven vari-focal lens. This camera offers high resolution 2MP(1080p) colour images and features high end functions including 70m Smart IR to reduce overexposure on close up objects, housed in a weatherproof enclosure, easy eyeball adjustment allows installation on any angle of surface including walls and ceilings.
Please note that Dome cameras although weatherproof are not the preferred camera to use externally due to the high probability of IR bounce-back inside the dome, this id due to the IR LED being under the same clear cover as the lens with only a foam washer around the lens to create a seal between the IR and lens. Also illuminated dust and dirt particles which build up on the outside of the dome cover creates highly reflective spots damaging the night-time image. When used internally these issues do not occur very often as it receives much more IR from internal walls etc so the camera image sensors auto gain(signal amplification) does not need to raise so high to give a night-time image.