- 16ch DVR, up to 4MP cameras supported(TVI/AHD, 2MP max for CVI)
- Support HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP video input
- 1080p and 4MP Lite resolution recording Supported @12fps
- Auto-detects whether the camera is PoC or not.
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the main stream, and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analog cameras
- Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Connectable to H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 IP cameras
- Up to 24 x cameras supported, 16 x HD-analogue + 8 x IP or up to 24 x IP
- Up to 2 x 10 TB capacity per HDD, 2 x HDD supported
- 1 x Audio input supported
- Dimensions: 380 × 320 × 48 mm
16ch, PoC, Hikvision DVR, up to 4MP camera supported
Product Code – DS-7216HQHI-K2-P
A low cost Hikvision solution for up to 16x HD analog camera systems. The DVR supports 4MP camera models on all channels it records at up to 4MP lite resolution. The DVR range offers a solution for HD-TVI@4MP, HD-AHD@4MP, HD-CVI@2MP and 8 x IP cameras@6MP or up to 24 x 6MP IP cameras if HD-Analogue channels not used. It also offers support for older CVBS standard analogue cameras. Simultaneous 1080p HDMI and VGA support. This model is designed for PoC (Power over Coax) systems, allowing you to transmit video signal and power down the same coaxial cable.